1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Before we provide our services to you, we may request for Personal Information including but not limited to your name, email, address, contact information, religious belief, property information as well as other relevant information that would help us render our service to you.
AGX may also collect, use and process your Personal Information when you choose to register for and/or use our services through our App either personally or through a property management representative. Your Personal Information may be passed to AGX via a property management representative which you agree shall have the right to use your Personal Information to register an account with AGX. By volunteering Personal Information either personally or through a third party, you consent to us in collecting, using and processing your Personal Information and you undertake to communicate accurate information that does not prejudice the interest of any third parties.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon giving AGX consent either personally or through a property management representative, we may collect, use and process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- (a) to render property management solutions to you;
- (b) to enable you to access and use our App;
- (c) to improve the features of the AGX App by analysing the usage patterns of our users;
- (c) to communicate with you, in order to verify the Personal Information provided, or to request any additional information that is vital for us to provide our services to you;
- (d) to send you information about our products and services; and
- (e) to comply with all applicable laws, regulation, directive, order or judgment of a court, tribunal and relevant authorities.
You agree that AGX shall be entitled to advise you via its App, email, post, telephone or by text of products, services and other offers by our sponsors or service providers for marketing and promotion purposes. Whenever you provide AGX with Personal Information, you will be given an option to inform us that you withhold consent from sharing your Personal Information for marketing and promotion purposes.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent, transfer or disclose any of your Personal Information to any third party without your consent. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties, for one or more of the purposes set out in Section 3 above:
- our related corporations and affiliates;
- your immediate family members and/or emergency contact person as may be notified to us from time to time;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep your Personal Information confidential which we have engaged to discharge our obligations and/or provide our services to you;
- any party in relation to legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- our auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business on a strictly confidential basis, to provide services to us;
- our joint venture/business partners, third-party product and/or service providers, suppliers, vendors, contractors, data processors or agents, that provide related products and/or services in connection with our business;
- any party nominated or appointed by us either solely or jointly with other service providers, for purpose of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
- data centres and/or servers located within or outside Malaysia for data storage purposes or otherwise;
- financial institutions, payment channels, merchants and credit card organisations in connection with your transactions with us;
- insurance companies for the purpose of applying and obtaining insurance policy(ies); and
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, industry regulators, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any jurisdiction, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal, or queries from the relevant authorities.
You hereby acknowledge that such disclosure and transfer may occur and permit us to disclose and transfer your Personal Information to such third party and its advisors/representatives and/or any other person reasonably requiring the same.
5. RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any collected Personal Information is only retained for the period taken to carry out the data uses stated in Section 3 above. During this period, AGX will take all reasonable efforts and actions to ensure that such data is protected against loss, misuse, alteration or modification, unauthorised or accidental access, disclosure or destruction. All Personal Information that is no longer used for the purposes set out in Section 3 above will be promptly and permanently deleted unless required under any applicable law.
6. ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ENSURING ACCURACY
AGX takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is complete, accurate, not misleading, kept up-to-date and consistent with the purposes for which such information was collected. If and when credit card details are collected, AGX simply pass them on in order to be processed as required and never permanently complete store credit card details. Please notify us if you would like to access or correct Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or no longer current. AGX will use reasonable efforts to accommodate requests for access and Personal Information changes.
7. REVOKING CONSENT
9. CONTACT DETAILS
Property Management Manager
Farquhar Street 10200 Penang,
No. Telefon: +604-2636314
Alamat emel: firstname.lastname@example.org